Tuesday, November 1, 2011

YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM..!!

Back in highschool, people kept telling me that people would be good to me someday. They kept telling me that everything would get better.

I don't think so.

What I believe, people are not going to change. They do not change, never. Once they bully you, they will bully you forever. Nothing can change the fact that you are bullied. Nothing can change the fact that they are bullies. Nothing can change the pain you feel when they laugh at you, when they mock you, when they try to make you think that you are just an unimportant thing in this world.

They will not change, but you will. The way you look at them and they way you look at yourself will change. You will appreciate yourself more than you do now. And at that moment, you won't care what people say or do anymore, because you are you, and you will realize that being yourself is the best thing in this world.

I've come to the moment where I don't really give a damn to what my bullies say and do, you know. Just because I know they are not worth my attention at all anymore. I am invulnerable because I've had enough, back in highschool. Nothing worse than highschool.

They can say bad things about me, I don't care. They do not know me, they don't deserve my attention. They don't deserve my anything. I don't even want to know them anyway. Life is too short to take what bad people give, I might as well focus more on people who truly love me, eventhough they know all about me.

When I look at my bullies, I don't see any better thing in them than in myself. I am not saying that I am perfect, and I am not saying that I am the best. But at least I am not a bully. I don't hurt people, I don't make anyone sad or cry because of my words or my behavior. Just another proof that I am better than them.

So,

FUCK OFF

I mean, who are they anyway?
Friends? No, they are not.
Family members? No they are not.
Important people? No they are not.
People who are likely to be my boss in the future? No they are not.
People who are likely to be important to me in the future? No they are not.
Even if someday I were the poorest person in the world, I would never beg them for a single lunch anyway.
So why bother?


Remember, they are nothing but bullies. Keep being yourself and keep doing what you love to do, because someday in the future, after you go trough all that, you know, you'll know you're better than them and you'll be proud of yourself.

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

2 comments:

sheena said...

I appreciate the amount of effort you put into making this blog. Very detailed and astonishing piece of work. I hope that you can extend your work to a wider set of audience
Jeep Comanche AC Compressor

sheena said...

I appreciate the amount of effort you put into making this blog. Very detailed and astonishing piece of work. I hope that you can extend your work to a wider set of audience
Jeep Comanche AC Compressor