Friday, December 3, 2010

PERFECT LIFE..!!

J
ust so you know, I am 19. Freaking nineteen. I'm brave enough to admit that I am not mature enough and I might not be in the right position to keep saying, "I love my life and I appreciate my life." The thing is, how often I say those sentence in my life does make me kinda worried sometimes. What if I happen to stuck in a position in the future, when I really hate my life and condition? What if I happen to be in a situation, where I want to throw in the towel because I feel like I can't stand this life anymore? What if I happen to ever be disappointed with myself and my life?

I surely know that we can always hope, we can always pray, we can always wish, but we can't always get anything we want. There were times when I was really disappointed with myself, hated my life and really wanted to get out of this world. But I tried to accept my life as I realized that nobody in this world, has a perfect life. People I thought had a perfect life, actually don't really have a perfect life.

Oprah
Yes, I thought she had a perfect life. She was one of the richest people in the world, she was one of the most influential people, and it appeared to me that she was living a fantasy. I mean, what else could a person who is worth $2,7 Billion ask for more?
Until I found out that she came from a very poor family, she was raped by a cousin when she was nine years old, molested by her mother's friend, and also by her uncle.

Bill Gates
I was informed that he didn't actually finish his college. Some says he was expelled from his college, some says he actually dropped out. I don't know, but the point is, this man, whom didn't finish college, now is one of the richest people in the world.
And there are many other billionaire drop-outs. Check them out here.

J.K. Rowling
The author of Harry Potter serial is now living a glamorous life. Who doesn't know Harry Potter? Please! But what many people don't know is that her divorce gave her a really hard time. She was diagnosed with depression, and also contemplated suicide. She submitted her manuscript of Harry Potter to twelve publishers, but they rejected it.


Those 3 icons above are just a few proofs that even rich and successful people don't have a perfect life. Guess what, I even think my life is even better then theirs.

Maybe perfect life is all about giving and accepting. Accepting who we really are and who we want to be, also accepting our lives just the way they are. We don't need to change, we are not chameleon. People should accept us just the way we are. If they can't accept us, maybe it means they are not the right people we should be surrounded with.
And yes, life is also about giving. Giving ourself happiness. Indulge ourself after having so much pains. It's normal and I think that is how we appreciate and respect ourself. Because no one in this world can respect and indulge you perfectly as you want it, but yourself.

Love yourself, it's beautiful to be yourself. Because you're a firework.

Katy Perry - Firework
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting throught the wind
Wanting to start again

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you
Cause there's a spark in you


You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what you're worth

Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst

Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gonna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow


Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road


Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine

Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what you're worth

Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst

Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what you're worth

Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst

Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gunna leave 'em goin "Oh, oh, oh!"

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon

Yes, you are a firework.
I found Katy Perry's firework is really inspiring, don't you think?
I believe that there's a spark inside of everyone of us. And I believe that every human is valuable just the way we are.

And if I, myself, a 19 year old immature boy can tell the world how much I love and appreciate my life, why can't you?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

No comments: