Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OPINION..!!

I don't get people who force other people to agree with their opinions. I think everybody has a right to stand up for his own opinion, and he just doesn't need to agree with another thing that is against his opinion or even his principle.

Opinion for me, is like religion. Neither mine nor yours is wrong. And you don't need people to follow your religion/opinion. So take your 2 hours or more away from me if you just want me to agree with your opinion. Useless.

I know that as a great person, you've gotta stand up for your opinion, but why should you be an annoying and stubborn person, forcing people to agree with you and follow your opinion? Your opinions aren't always right, so are mine. So please stop!

On the other side, I also have a friend who always follows other's opinion. And changes it as well as other changes their opinion.

Photo credit to: www.wildherps.com

To my friend,
There you are.
Chameleon.
Changes its colour according to its environment.
To be INVISIBLE.


But you know what is the worst of all?
The one who is afraid of stating their own opinion.


Ciaaaaao!

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

1 comment:

Elvina Febriani said...

i am SOOOOOO getting what u mean!