Friday, July 23, 2010

FAKER SAYS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT..!!

YES, PEOPLE!!!!! SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME BY CREATING A FAKE FB ACCOUNT AND USING MY NAME AND MY PICTURES.
Another faker!

Photobucket


Fakers, I know you are not good-looking, not even as good-looking as my butt, so you use my picture and my name.
PATHETIC. THIS IS WHAT I CALL WITH PATHETIC.

Fakers, you shall not be ashamed of your ugly face and unpopular name. Your mom and your dad have tried really hard to make you, why waste what you've got? Your face might be useful to make sad people laugh.

Fakers, FUCK YOU!!


***

READERS, PLEASE REPORT THIS ACCOUNT, I BEG YOU ALL!!
This is how:

1. CLICK THIS LINK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001227609569&v=wall&ref=search

2. THEN CLICK REPORT/BLOCK THIS PERSON.
Under the "friends", above "share". Or just look at this pic below:

Photobucket


THEN...

Photobucket


3. CHECK (V) "REPORT THIS PERSON"

4. CHOOSE "FAKE PROFILE" ON "REASON".

5. CHOOSE "IMPERSONATING ME OR SOMEONE ELSE" ON "REPORT TYPE".

6. AND COPY THEN PASTE www.facebook.com/andreaswinfrey ON "IMPERSONATED PROFILE".

7. LASTLY, SIMPLY CLICK "SUMBIT".



Please, people, I beg you. Your help means so much to me.
God Bless!

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

No comments: