Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SONY ERICSSON : WONDER GIRLS’ CONCERT IN JAKARTA..!!

Yes, readers!! Guess what, I came to Wonder Girls’ concert in Jakarta!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

First off, I would like to tell you that I am actually not a fanatic fan, but I am crazy over some of Korean stars, such as SNSD, Super Junior, and of course, Wonder Girls!! So when I was informed that Sony Ericsson was going to present Wonder Girls’ concert in Jakarta, I was like, “WHAAAT!! IS THIS REAL?? SERIOUSLY???”

I never thought that they would come here, I didn’t even think that they know what “Jakarta” was. So I was so happy to know that they were seriously coming and going to have a concert here, in Jakarta, Indonesia.

And I would also like to thank Sonny Ericsson Corporation for enabling me to meet my idols! It was a great experience that I will never forget!!

Here are some pictures that I took. Sorry, they are not good, you know, I was in the middle of the mad crowd, it was so hard to take good pics of them, besides I was like super hysterical (believe me, it is difficult to scream and take good pics at the same time when you are hysterical). But here are my best:

BEFORE GETTING INTO THE HALL
So crowded.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love making silly face

Photobucket

Photobucket
Crazy Crowds


INSIDE THE HALL
Everyone was getting excited!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
These people were amazing. They didn't seem like getting tired of screaming and yelling at all, whilst me, got tired already!! Amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

THE SHOW BEGINS
So finally, after waiting for like more than an hour, and after going through all the tiredness and badmoodness (the schedule says it begins at 6, but it actually began at about 8), the show began.
Melanie Ricardo and Ikhsan Akbar were the hosts. And before Wonder Girls came on stage, Vidi Aldiano, Indonesian great young singer and S.H.E Band did great opening-performances.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AND HERE COMES THE WONDER GIRLS!!!
Yes, finally!
Again, sorry, I didn't get to take good pics of wonder girls. People in front of me were blocking my camera, like this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Woooops!! I think this pic above is a good shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

But anyways, here are the best shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Envy? ENVY? HAHA!
I know.

They sang 6 songs, including their new single,
"Two Different Tears" [if you haven't heard the song, check it out! It's so catchy!], a cover of "Don't Cha" from PussyCat Dolls, and of course, the song that had successfully made me idolize them, "Nobody But You".

I hope that was not the last from Sony Ericsson. I hope they will present SNSD and Super Junior as well!! I am 100% sure that the crowd would be even crazier and even more fantastical!! We want more of Korean stars to come to Indonesia!!!

Before I end this post, Sony Ericsson also promoted and launched their latest gadgets. And I would like you all to check out Sony Ericsson’s latest and greatest creations:

Sony Ericsson Vivaz
Video Credit goes to : PuntoCellulare

Sony Ericsson Vivaz pro
Video Credit goes to : PuntoCellulare

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
Video Credit goes to : PuntoCellulare

Sony Ericsson X10
Video Credit goes to : PuntoCellulare

Sony Ericsson X10 mini pro
Video Credit goes to : SonyEricssonDev


OMG!! Those gadgets are amazing!!! Can someone get me at least one?




One?




ONE?



PLEASE?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuuu gila pengen nnton..
yg plg bgus suara nya sapa nde?
sunye? yeeun?
artis yg promo sony ericsson itu CNBlue, snsd ama suju gk..
uuhuhu..
tpi gpp klo CNBlue dateng indo jg gw langsung dateng dehhh! bli 1 hpe dah..
ah jd pengen pegi ke WG concert..

Teng.

Andreas Winfrey said...

hahahaha. gue ga inget yang paling bagus, teng. tapi ingetnya yang suaranya paling jelek. HAHAHA.

sepertinya cuma wonder girls de yang jadi brand ambassador SE, itupun di asia aja, kalo ngga salah.

Suju and SNSD katanya tahun depan? harga tiketnya denger2 1 jutaan.