Saturday, January 30, 2010

TELL ME THAT I'M NOT THAT UGLY..!!

AH!
Been a really long time since my previous post, huh? I know. I'd like to apologize. I've just finished having my examination week. I'm serious. Been so busy all the time, and I barely had enough time to have fun. But now I am on holidays, for 2 weeks [YEY!], so I think I would blog more during this holidays!!

I never force anyone to follow me on twitter, but just in case you wanna get my updates [I update my twitter every second, I am NOT joking, I am so annoying on Twitter and I love to spam my follower's timelines], just follow me: @andreaswinfrey . My twitter isn't as private as my Facebook, so all of you can just follow, and I'll reply and retweet! It would be my pleasure. :)

And I suppose most of my readers read this post on my Facebook note application? If you are, erm... I'd just like to tell you that this note post (and my other note posts) are imported from my blog. You can visit my blog here: www.rafaelalfonsusandreaswinfrey.blogspot.com
Just because reading on Facebook note application is not absorbing at all, no? No good layout, no upsized fonts, and all... BORING.
So you can visit my blog link mentioned above. Thanks!

Well, talking about facebok and twitter, I assume that nowadays, most people tend to judge someone they don't know by the photos on facebook or somewhere else. Well, I have to admit it that I also do. I mean, what would people expect if I set a picture of me, closing my eyes accidentally due to the camera blitz or just because I wasn't ready to be snapped, to be my profile picture? Would I get this:

Photobucket

Since this Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and any other social networking sites became so popular among people, from all of the social classes, young & old [even my dad asked me to make him an account on FB!], boys & girls & "others", rich & poor, people had been trying so hard to look "good" in their pictures, especially profile pictures.

Some may succeed, but some just FAILED.

A few days ago, I was so bored and sick of studying, and I'd like to refresh my brains, before I continued studying. My blackberry was in the palm of my hand. And so I took a picture of me, but it was sooo good and ordinary. I wanted something funny and stupid to refresh my brains, so because there was no one that I could take their ugly pictures, I took an extremely ugly pic of myself instead, and I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF!!
I didn't realize that I could make myself looked so innocent like nothing is wrong with my face and ugly at the same time ! lol

Take a loooookkkkk!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

OMG!!
I AM SO TALENTED IN THIS.


And no, people! I don't think that the photos on the right side are like really really really handsome. NO!
I still think that I am ugly tho. But compared to the photos on the left side, well, at least they are a little bit better. That's what I mean.

The problem is, most people seem to add me on Facebook because I set a good picture of me as my profile picture. What if I set an ugly picture of me as my profile picture?

I'VE TRIED.

I set this photo:

Photobucket

Guess what.
No friend request at all for a whole week.

"......."

I mean, that photo obviously looks fake lah! What if I set those first innocent photo as my profile picture? It doesn't look like fake at all! I naturally look like a complete ugly guy in that pic! I think my facebook account would be reported and banned. [exaggerating].


The conclusion of this post is : Erm, well, just try to look good in every photo on facebook. That's it. Because you don't know how amazing it is to make fun of and laugh at someone's fugly pics. And you don't wanna be that 'someone'.





PEOPLE PLEASE BE MATURE BY NOT SAVING MY FUGLY PICTURES, PUBLISH IT SOMEWHERE ELSE, REMOVING THE LINK CREDITS OR EVEN USING MY FUGLY PICS AS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE!
[I'm always aware of the existence of kaskus, okaaay~! I don't want my fugly pictures become a HOT THREAD on KASKUS' DISTURBING PICTURE FORUM]. >> note that down!




Bonus pics:

Photobucket
Photobucket

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

No comments: