Tuesday, November 3, 2009

YEEOOOO..!!

Hello.

I know I should have updated my blog since a century ago!! I would like to apologize to all of you who had frequently visited this blog, and found no new post, and then thought this bog was dead already.

BUT IT IS NOT!!!

See, I am here, blogging [again].

University is excruciating, people! University doesn't give me enough time to blog. Lots of assignments and things to do! So to all of my juniors, please take my advice :

STAY IN HIGHSCHOOL AS LONG AS YOU CAN.

That might sound not right, but it's the reality! I know some of you might think highschool is hell, but just enjoy every moment of it! I miss my highschool too much. :(
Now I am blogging, and it's all because I am on the silent week. [a full week of holiday to study for the mid-examinations]

The second reason why I didn't come up with the new post since a long time ago is because I now have a new evil toy.

This is one o the reasons:



YES!!! A BLACKBERRY BOLD 9000!!

I said to people that I dislike Blackberry for sure, but I think I have to lick back my own saliva that I spitted. BB has stupendously turned me to be a mentally sick guy because of it's exquisite sophistication!

When I wake up in the morning, it's not my soul I look for, it's my BB!! Take unimportant pictures, then directly post it to Facebook; Update my status very often; Walk while BB-ing till I hit the glass door or step on someone's foot till I get scolded; Twitter everyminute; and some other things that make me look egregiously stupid.

HA-HA



Ah ya, a few days ago, one of my friends uploaded an ancient photo of us. And I was like shocked to see myself 2 or 3 years agoo!!! Look at this pic:


Yes! It's me! The fat guy in black! LOL LOL LOL
How on earth could I be that ugly??
When I showed that picture to my Uni friends, thew were shocked and didn't believe that it was me. And then I played them a lil bit, I said I had a plastic surgery last year, and you know whaaatt!!!

YOU KNOW WHAAAAATTT!!

THEY BELIEVED THAT I EVER HAD A PLASTIC SURGERY!!!

OMG! Was I that ugly that people believe that I had ever a plastic surgery? Haish.

I used to be 105 kilograms. No joke.

And please, don't ask me how could I manage to lose my weight, because I don't even know myself!!! Every single person who had seen that picture, they all asked the same question : "How could you manage to lose your weight?" and then I answered, "I don't know! I just lost it!"
It's not because I am so stingy to keep it as a secret lah! But I seriously don't know! Haha.



In the last session of this post, I would like to write about someone I abhor currently.

Please laaahhh!! Stop being a lousy ALAY and stop acting up like you are the best guy in the world, because you know what,

BECAUSE YOU ARE EVEN WAAAAAAAY TOO FAR FROM "GOOD".

Instead of looking good or something that you want yourself to look like, you even look like someone disgusting and nasty!

If you have nothing to say or nothing to talk about, then stop blabbering about nonsense lahh!! I know you're lack of English Language, but lemme give you a sentence to be learnt and remembered and translated for your entire life:

It's the empty can that makes the most noise

So shut your big mouth up, or at least stick your mouth with my shoes' sticky glue to shut it in front of me!

You are so pathetic, you think everybody likes you, in fact, there are lots of people hate you. Ciluuuukkkk Baaaahhhh..!!

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

2 comments:

ViNaaa said...

who's the stupid alayers? GOSH.. I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL..but right now im just having so much fun.. maybe gr2 kuliah gw nyantai.. next semester hopefully im gonna take things seriously and start my first job as a tutor..cross fingerssss

NdReAz said...

someone. If you knew that person, I am sure you would be planning on killing him. SERIOUSLY. argh.

And about the uni life. Well, it's okay, but just okay. I'd still prefer Highschool than Uni tho, i dunno why.