Saturday, November 14, 2009

MY BLOG HAS REACHED 3.000 VISITORS..!!

Photobucket

Yess!! I got shocked this morning when I opened my blog link. My blog has reached 3.000 visitors!! Whoaaaaaaaaa!!!

I'd like to thank you for visiting this blog and reading some of my unimportant writings. I know 3.000 visitors -compared to any other popular blog- is nothing, but I still feel so proud of this blog because there are at least 8 visitors a day in average, and having 3.000 thousand visitors WITHOUT FAKING IT is really a great thing.


It still feels like yesterday when my blog reached 2.000 visitors, but it was actually about 6 months ago! Wow.

I hope I can blog forever and get more amazing and loads of numbers of visitors as the time flies by. :)

Photobucket



CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

No comments: