Saturday, August 1, 2009

SO ORDINARY LIFE, YET SO AMAZING..!!

So I happened to watch UP MOVIE yesterday. People say it is a good movie and really recommended to be seen. And it was even said that it's the best pixar movie ever. So I thought why I didn't I give it a try to see that movie. And erm... Yea, it is cool, touching, and funny, but I think it is not that wow lah!!

And my bestfriend, Sara Kurniawan, still determines that the lead role of the movie, RUSSEL, looks just like me when I was still a kid. I said nooo!!! I was much skinnier and not as dumb as him, and yea, admit it, not as cute as him too.


See? Different no? Russel is way cuter.

***

This morning was the earliest morning I had ever waken up trough out this holiday!! Last night my friends were planning on jogging in Ancol, they want to go on diet (ogh yea, I wish you guys the best of luck deh! *scrollingeyes*). And I said, I didn't think I would be able to join, because I had not had enough sleep since 3 days ago, but they kept on luring and persuading me. So I made it clear, I said "no" and fell asleep.

And you know what?

You know what?

They were already in my house at 5.30! I was still sleeping and they kept on waking me up!! Daym!! So I reluctantly joint them jogging, but wait, did Andreas Winfrey and friends really go on jogging? No. We ate pizza instead.

And here is the story:

We ordered the salad that we could take on our own . Two of my friends took the salad from the salad bar. There were 4 of us, starving and freakin tired (even we didn't jog). So we happened to take it a little bit much.

And freaky old uncles & aunties from the next table kept on staring at us with awkward & disgust look!!

They whispered with scorn
, scoffed, laughed at us, made fun of us, talked about us loudly, and acted up as if we got away with something bad. It's not like we were a bunch of criminals who would cut your uvulas with forks and knives!!

OH HELL YEA, I CAN HEAR THEM TALKING HOW GREEDY WE WERE AND HOW WE ACTED AS IF WE HAD NOT EATEN FOR 4 DAYS, FROM MY TABLE IF YOU WONDER!!

The most important thing is this : I eat enough, and I am satisfied enough, and I am pretty much capable enough of paying what I eat!

Weird! It is not we were the only one who take a humongous bunch of salad from the bar in this world! My excellent friends could even take 3 times from that!

And yeah, I know you are old. And you want some respects from everyone who is younger than you. But what about this : I respect who can respect others, even the toddlers.

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

2 comments:

ViNaaa said...

miripppppppppppppppppppp.. muka lo waktu kecil ma skrg beda nde..haha

NdReAz said...

LOL.
masa mirip? ngga aahhh..

emang beda. tp imutnya remains. LOL