Monday, June 8, 2009

GOD, TURN BACK THE TIME, PLEASE..!!

"One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is, I think, to have a happy childhood."
Agatha Christie
(1890-1976)
When I were a stupid kid:
  1. My parents were going to divorce until I drew them and me, holding hands in a paper sheet with crayons.
  2. I made lots of embarrassing things that successfully makes me want to be able to turn back the time now.
  3. I loved playing with my cousin, which I am not close to anymore.
  4. I loved sleeping with my poor old neighbour instead of sleeping in my glorious bedroom.
  5. My friends alinated me, because they didn't like me.
  6. I was so stupid.
  7. I got 0 (zero) in my English Subject tests.
  8. I almost died due to a boat sink in the middle of Kalimantan Sea.
  9. I loved yellow very much, eventho I was barely able to see colours.
  10. I were so fuckin fat, seriously.
  11. I got punched up by my teacher in the head.
  12. I was called "fatty pig" by people.
  13. I hated it when people pinch my big cheeks.
  14. I loved power rangers too much, look at me now to see the result: full of fantasies and a lil bit idiotic.
  15. I was 5, and I once woke up from sleep at midnight and cried, howling, "I DON'T WANNA DIE! I DON'T WANNA DIE! I DON'T WANNA DIE!! PLEASEEE! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!" Weird, and it took until morning for my family to calm me down.
  16. I loved to talk to the mirror, and got caught in act once by my mom, thenceforth, my mom started to doubt my sanity.
  17. Every morning, I woke up at 3, and had a long chat with my dolls. I was certain that they heard me talking, and I felt like they replied me too.
  18. I was so heavenly religious! No absent every Sunday to come to the church, otherwise, I would totally be a grumpy kid a whole day. The ceremony started at 7, and believe it or not, I got to the church at 6!!
  19. I almost died due to a weird dream. I dreamt that I could fly. So I gibbered : I stood up, unlocked my bedroom door, walked to the balcony, and was about to jump from the third floor of my house!! My mom, again, pulled me back, a second before I finally jumped. And even stupider, I didn't realize it until my mom told me the story in the morning.
  20. I was 105 kilograms.

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

4 comments:

ViNaaa said...

i totally forgot u had that sleep walking incident! so weird.. i like number 1.. so touching.. u never mention it before..

NdReAz said...

aaawwww.... hahahhaa. i know. lol

thanks for ur comment :)

Anonymous said...

1,4,5,7,8,12
gw br taw selama kita 13 taon temenan.
lol







al_BeRT

NdReAz said...

ahahhaa. Masa sii, bert??