Sunday, May 10, 2009

157.784.630 SECONDS LATER..!!

Noah And the Whale - Five Years Time

Oh well in 5 years time, we could be walking round a zoo,
With the sun shining down over me and you,
And there'll be love in the bodies of the elephants too,
I'll put my hands over your eyes, but you'll peek through.

And there'll be sun, sun, sun- all over our bodies,
And sun, sun, sun- all down our necks,
And there'll be sun, sun, sun- all over our faces,
And sun, sun, sun- so what the heck.

'Cos I'll be laughing at all your silly little jokes,
And we'll be laughing about how we used to smoke,
All of those stupid little cigarettes and drink stupid wine,
'Cos it's what we needed to have a good time.

But it was fun, fun, fun- when we were drinking,
It was fun, fun, fun- when we were drunk,
And it was fun, fun, fun- when we were laughing,
It was fun, fun, fun- Oh it was fun.

(Break)

Oh well, I'll look at you and say:
It's the happiest that I've ever been.
And I'll say: I no longer feel I have to be James Dean.
And she'll say: Yeah well, I feel all pretty happy too,
and I'm always pretty happy, when I'm just kicking back with you.

And it'll be love, love, love- all through our bodies,
And love, love, love- all through our minds,
And it'll be love, love, love- all over her face,
And love, love, love- all over mine.

And though nearly all these moments are just in my head,
I'll be thinking about them, as I'm lying in bed,
And I know that really it might not even come true,
But in my mind, I'm having a pretty good time with you.

Oh, in 5 years time- I might not know you,
In 5 years time- we might not speak,
In 5 years time- we might not get along,
In 5 years time- you might just prove me wrong.


Last night I went karaoke-ing with my beloved friends. And this song seems to be our favorite song out of the bunch, simply because it just applies to our life-condition right now.

Well, as you guys already know that we are gonna be graduated, and automatically, we are gonna be separated by life soon.

Reminiscing about the days when we loved to do stupid things, when we used to be so silly and well, we are still silly till now tho. About the days when we easily got emotional, fought and tried to kill each other, learnt new things and joked around, gossiping, laughed our head off over someone fugly, and it was just, stupendous!

My greatest fear is my own future, I always afraid that my future is not gonna be like what I have expected. I don’t know, what will be doing five years later, what will have changed, and what problems will we be trying to solve.

Poeple say that high school never ends. And in university, you won’t get those kind of perfect friends like what you get in high school. But still, I am afraid that we wont be as close as now. Afraid that my life will not be as perfect as now.



Photobucket

Oh, in 5 years time- I might not know you,
In 5 years time- we might not speak,
In 5 years time- we might not get along,
In 5 years time- you might just prove me wrong.

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

2 comments:

ViNaaa said...

Oh, in 5 years time- I might not know you,
In 5 years time- we might not speak,
In 5 years time- we might not get along,
In 5 years time- you might just prove me wrong.

ih gw suka bgt ama lirik2 ini.. hwhwh.. tp not for a certain people sih.. hoek.. ke kali aje

NdReAz said...

LOL