Saturday, March 7, 2009

THEY LOVE ME ANYWAY..!!

After getting through lots of mockeries, satires, and all, I realized that there are still many people out there who love me and care of me because I have been who I really am, and I do not transform myself into someone who I am not.

They love me because I have been the real Rafael Alfonsus Andreas Winfrey. They accept me whatever I do, whatever I look like, whatever I say, whatever I blog, whatever I whatever.

Yesterday, I got my encounter class, and when my teacher checked my manual
book, he asked me, "Ow, you haven't done this one?"

I looked at it and answered, "Oh yea, I didn't do it because I thought It was "just for
fun" section, and It is not a mandatory to do, so, ermm.. yeah, I didn't do that
one."

He take off his eyeglasses and look at me. He said, "Do you know what is
the most important thing in life?"

And I was like, "Errmmm.. I don't know..." I bit my lower lip.

And then he asked another student, and those student answered, "Erm,
Happiness, I think.."

"Exactly!" He exclaimed. "Now, Andreas, how old are you?"

"Seventeen, Sir!"

"Okay, How long will you be seventeen then?"

"A year?"

"Yes, a year! When is your birthday?"

"The seventh of August, Sir."

"Okay, so less than 6 months, you won't be 17 anymore, right? This moment,
this 17 moment is a perfect moment for you to get those happiness! You won't be 17 anymore after the
7th of August. So do whatever you wanna do! Do for you happiness!! Do anything just for fun!"

And after that, I did the "Just for fun" homework.


What my teacher said left me wondering. He agreed that the most important thing in life is happiness. And 17 is the perfect moment to get the perfect happiness. So, connecting to the case that Iam struggling with: I blog because I love to do it. I blog because everytime I publish a new post and get lots of comments from lots of my readers, and satisfied with the numerous number of my blog's visitors, I get that happiness. This blog makes me happy. And my blog's lovers perk me up and reassuring me.

As most of you already know that I have been hated by some people, especially in my school, for like about more than anyone could imagine. They love to turn me down, they love to make fun of me, they love to mock me, but you know what, they failed. Their words don't even reach my outer ears.

One of my teachers whom I adore and respect so much once came up to me, and asked me, "Andreas, I salute you because you are still able to keep on remaining cool and still be able to smile after getting through all this, eventho people love to mock you and turn you down. How could you do that?"
And then, I smiled.

Last year, when I was choosen to be The Ketua Osis (Students Body President), People hate me evenmore. They loved to mock me even more often, deeper, and more excruciating. But hey, I have learnt how to close my ears, my eyes, how to take a deep breath and exhale it. I have learnt how to remain cool and stand still in the middle of mockeries and haters.

After this blog getting more famous than I thought it would be, here came lots and lots and lots of haters. They love to throw stupid and torturing comments. They seem like they don't like whatever I do,whatever I blog. They don't even like me because I have been who I really am. They don't like me sharing my life with my friends through my blog. It is like, if you don't like reading my blog, why would do read my blog again and again and again? Remember this, I have been myself, whether you like it or not. And I am not changing.

And I am not such a coward chicken who hides behind the "anonymous" name.


But thank you, you made me even tougher. I love you, my haters. Really.

And it is like, you know, I started to wonder:


I am famous because people hate me, or people hate me because I am famous?

Better think it later.

So back to the topic, I changed my Facebook status to know what people think about me, and surprisingly, I got some supporting comments:

Photobucket

Seems like I am not wrong to be born, because somehow, I have been helping people to make their lives evenmore meaningful. And seems like I am not disgusting as well. And from our point of views, we think that someone out there is the disgusting one.

"Let go" is the ultimate mantra. I am not falling into this stupid valley, and I will keep on being myself, keep on blogging, and I don't care at all whether you like it or not, because my loved ones wants me to keep on being my self, being who I have been. And why would I change myself into someone I don't know and make my loved ones dissapointed just because this "perfect" people?

I thank you for giving me such a deadly comments because I can get tougher and you guys make my life even more colourful and believe it or not, I am trying so hard to be a better person, but still being myself.


Ogh, I LOVE YOU MY HATERS!!!

Photobucket


p.s : I import this post from my blog and I export this post to my facebook's note. So, erm, for you who read tis post on my facebook's note and think you like it, please visit my original blog here : http://www.rafaelalfonsusandreaswinfrey.blogspot.com/. thanks.


Photobucket

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU NDEEEEEEEEEEEE...
UR NOT WRONG TO BE BORN!!
there's no word that can describe you..
just ignore all of that people..
they hate you because you're great!!
remember..
"makin tinggi satu pohon, makin kencang pula anginnya.."
you always got ur frends beside you..
love yaa...



lcin

Anonymous said...

i hate you. u r wrong to be born. nature made a mistake when they created you. u r the most pathetic thing amongst all the pathetic things in the universe. u deleted my previous comments dont u?hahahaha but thats okay, that means ur alive and well, and i can insult u more frequently so u can wake up from ur "am i famous" world, cos u know what? ur famous cos ur disgusting. u want to know who's been writing to u like this? let me give u a hint. okay make it two. i'm female, and i'm an alumni from that lovable gandhi. any idea who hates u this much?

ViNaaa said...

i ain't freaking, i ain't faking this.. lol.. nice one. alah2.. yg pathetic orang yg ngata2in org lain pake anonymous. ngapain pake hint2.. langsung aja kasi nama sxan.. cing cong aje

Anonymous said...

ayoo tebak dongs.. tebakkk :D !

HanDikaaaaaaaa said...

atas gw
hmmm
yg pasti nama belakangny starts with P ends with K 5 words HAHAHAHAH
brani ny anonymous
ga usa bawa2 nama skul deh
bkin malu aja

Anonymous said...

wakakakakak..
BACOT LU..
ngmng nama lu sapa..
sini gw samperin..
gw sih mo nebak neh,
tpi tar klo gw salah org,
untung di lu rugi di gw..
UDA LAH DRPD BNYK BACOT,
LU NGMNG LU SAPA,
TRUS NGMNGIN DEH ENAK NYA GMN..
lu tuh lbih disgusting dr sapa pun..
maen nya anonymous..
sini tunjukin nama lu..


Teng.

Anonymous said...

WAKAKAKAKKAA..
GW TAU, LU ANAK OLEVEL YE??
BACOT AJA..
JGN MALU2IN ANAK OLEVEL DONG..
BKIN BURUK NAMA SKUL AJE..
KLO MO BURUKIN NAMA,
DIRI LU AJA DAH CKUP..
SO PLEASE DONT BE SUCH A COWARD..
just tell ur f-ing name..


Teng.

Anonymous said...

this is very funny.. can't wait for the next comments
i think this is good entertainment

btw thx nde by reading ur blog and seeing all the drama makes me don't snack around.. i think if i keep reading ur blog i can lose few kgs.. nice!!

NdReAz said...

@ Anonymous :

LOL LOL
glad to help you burn your fats .
LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

wkwkwkw.. nih keq nya bitch gak jelas drmn..
yg ga ada kerjaan..
mpe perlu entertainment..
ckckck..
cari pcr keq lu,
centil keq apa keq,, gk ada kerjaan ye nongkrongin blog org..
hang out keq ama tmn..
ksian ya gk punya tmn..


Teng.

Olen Amelia said...

HEHEHE.
PEACE TO TE WORLD.
BLESS ALL THE CUNTS THAT ACT LIKE MOTHERFUCKERS.

Anonymous said...

@ Teng

fyi, i'm a different person frm the previous who commented u r wrong to be born.. its up to u if u want to believe it or not..

u said i don't have any friends or don't have any stuff to do or only can comment on other ppl's blog

oh cmon.. give it a rest!!
its not even ur blog!! why give a f*ck when the blogger himself happy that all his drama can make me burn my fats by just sitting infront of my computer and don't have to sweat a bit?!

why even bother to write comment on ur friend's blog when u know u can't really point out the person??

ok la.. i can understand if u r trying to be a hero and help ur friend through his difficult times and sh*t.. but frankly, by doing that just presenting urself like a moron!!

Anonymous said...

so u're not the same person with one who gave the previous comments?
so why dont u give a lil info bout urself?
and i know you are a female too anyway
one of gandhi's alumnies too?
or one of HER FRIENDS maybe?

I know this is not my blog, no need to tell me anymore..
Of course he is happy that he can burn the fats of an obese like you *fatty*
who knows from each one of your carbs that is burned by reading his blog, he would get merits from God?

why even bother?? i'm his friend for God's sake..
i'm not like u, who has nothing to do with him but keeps on mumbling on his blog..
Just go buy a blackberry if you can afford one..
Then no need to try so hard to manage people's blog..

hero? i wish! i dont want my friend gets disturbed by a shit like you..
am i a moron? i dont think i am a moron..
u are moron. You said he is disgusting but you keep on giving comments and reading this blog!!

eh mbak gendud, gw tau lu gk ada kerjaan ato krg perhatian ato gmn,
cri tmn lah klo mo dpet perhatian, apa jgn2 lu di musuhin smua tmn lu?
yah gk heran sih, org nya aja keq gini..
apa cm mo latian ngmng inggris?
ksian bngt sih numpang ngmng inggris di blog org..
les di EEC sana.. EF keq..
can't afford it? pity u..


Teng.

ViNaaa said...

WOOOOO...GO TENG!!! hahaha.. anonymous freak... ahaiii.. teng mantep dahh

Anonymous said...

GOSH!!
you ARE famoue nde!
love ya..

BTW, I'LL SECOND WHAT OLEN SAID..
bout the cunt that act like motherfuckers...



lcin

Anonymous said...

1. I dont need any english tuition becoz i know that I'm fluent enough to write and speak. yes i cant afford to go to that EF/EEC money sucking english tuition corporate but to bring out one's financial and skills just show you are not as good as me and its a shame u brought it up.. it just makes u look even worse *well not in here coz u get the support from ur other rich friends who can afford to go to EF and actually gain a so so english level*

2. i never said andreas is a disgusting person and the fact he just laughed at my comment shows that he is more mature than u and the credits of me losing weight will definitely go to andreas himself not any of his rich friends who can *maybe* afford to buy blackberry and check his blog every minute just to reply his hater's comments

3. if andreas himself can love his haters so much why cant u? do me being a blogger hater affect ur life? do my comments disrupts ur lovely day?
if the above answers are no, i dont see any problem why i should reveal my identity
even andreas love me and u are being such a wuss bcoz u r afraid he might leave u and actually we become friend haha..

p.s.: maybe i should get a blackberry so that i can read his blog everyday and totally dont snack around.. maybe that way i can lose weight faster.. gotta save money!!

ViNaaa said...

lol..so u're on andreas's sides now?? lol.. THIS is funny..

nde, i do really think she's in love with u..lol

Anonymous said...

am not on nobody's side bitch!!
go bitch about ur life in ur "stupid" blog lah..

ViNaaa said...

stop commenting on other people's blog, and start having ur own life lah!

Anonymous said...

wowww anonymousss sudah merasaaa panassss kayanyaa. HAHAHA

-sara-

Anonymous said...

ahahahha i guess my job is done now..
what i did is just a way for u to stop bitching bout nde..
bye bitch!
wakakaka..
hai vin hai sar!!

P.S. to the biatch : thx, i am rich :p


Teng.

Olen Amelia said...

to ms. anonymous,
bitching about others will not be a path for your dream job. please just waste your fuckin time building your killer resume. oh, and if you are really the alumni of gandhi, i just cant believe how gandhi could even had fag like you. And your actions and response encompasses a particular message about how dumb you are to waste your time to bitch around in someone's blog, anonymously. If now you are a in a university, then fuck your education, cos college kids normally have the best times in the prime of their lives. How pathetic you are; no life, huh??

HanDikaaaaaaaa said...

TO EVERYONE
IM GONNA GO TO COLDPLAY CONCERT
ENVY ME !!!
MWAHHAHAHAH
so, whats up with ms anonymous ???
woooo ooooooo
i know st peter will not call my name
woooo ooooooo

Olen Amelia said...

HAN U FUCKIN BRAGGER!
I WILL BE OUT OF FUCKIN WASHINGTON BY JULY!!!!
FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOTTTT!!!!
i do envy you, but the ticket's fkin pricy.
anyway, i got sumtin to tell, i will call tmr.
hey check out my blog, and i posted a link to my portfolio. :)

Anonymous said...

omg this is hillarious!!
go fug yourself because fugly is the new pretty
LOL LOL LOL
i don't know why i find this phrase very funny

"GaGa"dicted

Olen Amelia said...

You know what, I cant fuck myself coz I aint no hermaphrodite, and I oppose that fugly is the new pretty coz no said so. fucker!

ViNaaa said...

len,si gagadicted itu kayanya koko edwin dhe..wakakaka..

HAN U BITCH!!! grr.. org yg gw kenal spent those much money for a concert selain lo thu, cc gw dolo bgt pas f4 dateng ke indo,,WAKAKAKAKA

Anonymous said...

hey im anonymous 1, (ur wrong to be born...) now i hate ur friends more than you andreas! seriously. GET A LIFE PPL I'M OUT, I HAVE A REALLY BUSY SCHEDULE TO BITCH ABOUT MORE IMPT PPL THAN YOU GUYS.

for anonymous 2: I SUPPORT YOU FOR HATING TENG.

ciaooo! :P

ViNaaa said...

lol... at lastttttttttttttttttttttttttt.. u realised how busy u r in ur life huh?

yep, and this is our life, to have each other's back whenever they need one.. if that's pathetic to u, then go shuffle up ur ass and don't ever come back.

caoooo

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL..

bosen ah ama sampah ginian..

vin dah gak usa urusin yg ginian.. capek ati.. brani nya anonymous..
ngebacot aje kerja nya..





Teng.

Anonymous said...

krik..krik..krik..
krik..krik..krik..








lcin

HanDikaaaaaaaa said...

cing apa sih
dr kmrn kirk2 melulu
btw
olen mane lu
katany mo nelepon !!!
grrrr
hahah
tapi ini kan coldplay vinnnnn
di list gw skrg
mereka sejajar dgn MCR
LU TAU KAN PERASAAN GW GMANA ?!
btw nde
lagu blog lu mantep !!!
wog len
so u've decided which one ??
the windy city or the big orange ???

Anonymous said...

errrr..
errrr..
errrr..
gw ga sala apa2 koq d kataen hermaphrodite?
errrr..
errrr..
errrr..

who am i to say? pff..

"GaGa"dicted - Poker Faced

Olen Amelia said...

no one ever told you so, i was referring to myself that I am not a hermaphrodite, without really emphasizing my intent to anyone else. GOT IT?

Olen Amelia said...

to han: 50.1% to Chicago, IL, world renowned reputation. 70% of freshmen drop out of school, so i must be a good one.
Big orange: fancy ppl, party parades every night :)