Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FUCKY..!!

Oh yeah.. YEAH..!!

Finally, I have something to blog about. (Since I had been brainstorming what I should come up with on the next post). This unimportant 'shitty thing' came up from 'someone' who DOES really exist in this world. (Okay, I just wanna make things be even clearer, because most of you might think that the person that I am talking about doesn't exist, since he/she is NOT famous enough to be talked about before).

And because I don't wanna give a clue whether that person is a girl or a boy or the combination of 'em, let’s just call her/him with 'THE SCUM'.

Seems like this shitty scum doesn't like me, because she/he thinks that I have been someone really annoying and nosy and whatever to her/him or her/his friends. It is like, for good thing or the opposite, I can always pull the red line :

I HAVE REALLY BEEN WHO I REALLY AM.


I am not like you, who have been trying so hard to be somebody else that is not you. Who have been trying so hard to fit in in the middle of somewhere that you don't belong to. Who have been trying so hard to be seemed as if you existed, but actually you are not. Are you satisfied to be someone else that is not you? And do you think that you are that good? Orrr.. are you even think tha you look SIMILAR with that person? HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA. Cmon, we know that you don't. You don't, at all.

You want people to look at their reflection on the mirror.

OH CAN'T YOU LOOK YOURSELF AT THE MIRROR FIRST? CAN'T YOU LOOK THE INSIDE OF YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU ORDER SOMEONE TO DO SO? OR SHOULD I ASK YOU : HOW MANY MIRRORS HAVE YOU BROKEN?

fucky!!

And I am not like you, who talk someone you hate on their backs, good if you are bitchy enough like me, but it seems like you are not. Ogh, you are so not in my level.

Do you think plagiazer like you deserve enough to call other a 'copycat'?

IF YOU THINK MY EARS AREN'T DAMAGED BY YOUR SHOUTS, I AM SO GONNA SHOUT IN FRONT OF YOUR EARS.

OVERACTING. That is you.

OVERREACTING. That is what I am gonna do.

Agh! Okay, if you act as if I were not the one that you are talking about. Then you should know that you are not the one who I am talking about.

I AM IN MY OWN WORLD, AND THIS IS MY WORLD. SO STOP TRYING TO PLAGIARIZE MY WORLD.

P.S : If you don't like me or my writing, talk to me face to face. Not through anything stupid.

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

No comments: