Saturday, January 24, 2009

INFLUENZA ROCKS..!!

Daym.


I got this influenza thing and it's painfully killing me so much! I hope I will be able to stand this or otherwise, I would kill myself by putting all of this bunch of snot tissues in my mouth till i wouldn’t be able to breathe. Okay, it sounds like a fiction, but I never joke.

I can barely breath, Man! It’s killing me. I wish I had another breathing organ besides my big nose. And my voice, it sounds more like Gorilla’s fart. I can’t say ‘M’, ‘N’, and ‘Ng’. My tears keep on dropping from my eyes. AND I CAN BARELY BREATHE! Oh, did I say that before already?

I waste 4 rolls and 3 packs of tissue. Again, I am NOT joking. See this pics below:






What should I do to get rid of this flu? And hey, good news for you. I CANT BREATH! Oh, yea! Did i mention about it before already?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

5 comments:

ViNaaa said...

wakaka..global warming lo..

NdReAz said...

What the hell is global warming?

*blaga bego ahh* haha

abis mau gmn lagiihh..

Anonymous said...

ahahaha you dont like trees do you ? =D
owlie

HanDikaaaaaaaa said...

use recycle paper tissue
ambil bnyk2 dr starbucks hahaha

Anonymous said...

itu mah sama aja.. but starbucks paper are pretty cool though, they're compostable, we use the same one =D
go hippies <3