Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! WELCOME, 2009..!!

How did u spend your New Year's Eve? It must have been really amazing, huh? I would like to welcome 2009! I Hope this year will be the best year ever, even better than 2008.

I spent my New Yar's Eve with my very best friends. We had BBQ, and we stayed up night after night. We had some conversations, and all. It was amazing.

Here are some things that we needed :


BBQ Sauce

Sausages

Satays



Sanitizer


Blue Band

BBQ Stove


And...
Some fun!


We spent our night with...
Watching Movie

Playing games

Taking Pictures

Karaoke

Karaoke (Again)

Karaoke (Again Again)
We enjoyed seeing fireworks also!

2008 has been an amazing year for me. There were lots of stellar things that happened to me in 2008. Some were good, and some were bad. But, lets end 2008 with happiness and hope!

Once again, i'd like to wish u all :

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
I wish us all the best!
:)

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

No comments: