Wednesday, December 3, 2008

DID I CHANGE MY URL..??

So, lots of my friends had been asking me why did I changed my URL blog. Well, this was the reason.

Do you remember one of my posts that is talkin about my maid, who has washed my headset greatly?

Yea, so i got lots of negative reponses. Like :


Yes, i am tolol and i am the stupidest person in this world. But u know what, i might be the stupidest person in this world, but i still have manners. I know how to critize poeple in a good way. I know how to be a good person. And i know that i should not mock strangers or tell strangers that they're stupid and heartless and they're like 'tai anjing'.

Again, i should tell u that judging people u dont really know is just really stupid. U dont know how i treat my maid. U have no idea how i abuse them or something. U just dont know how i pay their salary. U dont know how i love them. U dont know that i treat one of my maids as if she was my own mother.

ONCE AGEN,
GO AWAY STRANGERS..!!

xiaxue's quote :
-This is my blog, i blog whatever i want.

Ms. Lenny Pekerti's quote :
-I might be a bitch, but im not a witch.


U know where is the 'close button' if u dont feel like reading my blog.

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

No comments: