Friday, December 26, 2008

CAFE STRAWBERRY PART 2..!!

Hello, readers.. Come back with me, Stupid Mr. Winfrey, who is voluntarily gonna tell you all his unfathomable and stupid thoughts.

So today I went to Cafe Strawerry (Again) with some of my friends. And we really had fun there. We played lots of games and also had luscious foods.

And after playing some cool games, either Handika or Sara chose this one crazy game called "RUSSIAN ROULETE".

Man, RUSSIAN ROULETE was the most amazing game among all of the games that I've ever played. (I havent played 'Balloon Blast', if I had, I might say 'Balloon blast' was the most amazing game. I dunno.)

This is how we played RUSSIAN ROULETE. We spinned the gun, and we had to drink the juice that was directly pointed by the gun. That's it. That simple. As simple as A-B-C, huh?

Well, actually it wasn't that simple. There were 3 types of juices. Chilli juice, manggo juice, and errmm.. i dont know what juice the another one was.



Here is the funny part. After gulping the chilli juice, Handika and Ko William directly got a stomachache. LOL. Their faces were soooo pale, as if they were dying or something. Sara and I also got the chilli juice, but we didn't get a stomachache.

But, still, Man, that was excruciating! I felt like my tongue, my ears, and my eyes were burning!


Here is a pic of Sara after playing the RUSSIAN ROULETE. lol

Man, you should make a visit to this cafe, play amazing games, and have wonderful foods! It's in Tanjung Duren. If you know where 'MARKAS POOL & CAFE' is, then Strawberry Cafe is directly next to The Markas Pool & Cafe.

And for all of you who (just in case) have been thinking: Nope, my father is not the owner of this cafe, and I'm not the PR of this cafe as well. I commercialize this cafe on my blog is just because I'm satisfied with all of the things that this cafe served. LOL

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

look! my lips is burninggg! liad thu merah2 pinggirannya. HAHAHHA. dan handika dgn begonya cuci mulutny mlo. mannn that chili juice is horrible!HORRIBLE! gw klo bayangen rasanya lg mo puke. UEK.
tpp it was fuunn!! yeyyy

-sara cantik-

NdReAz said...

LOL. Horrible abesh! Hahhaha. pengen maen lage neh!

Anonymous said...

LOL, semakin dicuci mulut gw semakin panas !!!! ihhhh gw ga mo minum lagiiiiii, bisa2 boker deh gw !!!

-sara jelek-

ViNaaa said...

wah ada untungnya gw ga dateng..hahahaha

NdReAz said...

mestinya lo dateng! haha. seru abis!

Anonymous said...

yoi seru abis! EH HAN LO YAH SARA JELEK2. BIKIN nama palsu lo! i suee yuu!! HAHAHHAA

-saraaslicantik-

Anonymous said...

hahahah mulai skrg panggil aku sara jelek ! hahahha
ih vina ga seru deh ! haha
-saraaslijelek-

Cindy Saroha said...

ahhh! ndreee! gw tambah pengen ksituuu! mau mau mauuu :)

NdReAz said...

haha. dateng aja, cin. seru lhooo!

Anonymous said...

g pernah ksono!!!!
cafe strawberry...
dannn spageti ny manis bner!!!!
hahahaha...

dri_sipitz~

Anonymous said...

IH HANDIKA I KILL YOU!
GW SARA CANTIK!
INGED! LOL

-handikajelek-