Thursday, November 27, 2008

GO AWAY, HATERS..!!

Well, i have no idea why people keep on hating me. Like, please.

There was one of my posts, talking about my maid that really makes lots of people mad at me, giving me lots of crazy comments, scolding me, calling me stupid and all.

Why my blog is so famous?

AND PLEASE, FOR MY HATERS, LEMME TELL U TAT IT IS REALLY REALLY REALLY EASY TO DELETE YOUR USELESS COMMENTS. JUST ONE CLICK, AND THEN IT WILL BE GONE. SO, NO NEED TO CRITIZE ME OR SCOLDING ME OR WHATEVER.

So, from now on, this is a private blog.

Thanks.

Ah ya, just for ur information :

I KILLED MY MAID WITH A SHARP KITCHEN KNIFE

CLICK HERE TO SHARE THIS POST TO FACEBOOK

Reactions:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KILLED MY MAID WITH A SHARP KITCHEN KNIFE

yea rite.....kiss my ass if u did that...

NdReAz said...

i'd rather kiss my maid's ass.

Anonymous said...

for what did you kiss your maid ass if she had been already killed with the knife? idiot

NdReAz said...

oooohh yea. so u really believe that my maid had been killed then?

A gargantuan 'LOL' for you.

NdReAz said...

oh i forgot :

we all know that YOU are the idiot one.

Anonymous said...

okay-okay... I am sorry for calling you idiot and all. I am really really sorry. I will never call you idiot anymore.
That was my mistake.

And i would also apologize to all of the readers of this blog.

Your blog is actually a nice blog. i love all of your posts.

Hope you would forgive me. :/